Please read carefully about our financing options. At HT&RC, we do accept third-party financing through CareCredit, but ONLY for specific treatments:
- Hair Transplant Procedures
- Hair Follicle Regeneration PLUS (which is a different treatment from Hair Follicle Regeneration)
- Exosome Treatment
Payment for all other treatments must be paid out of pocket. We do take debit/credit cards, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover as well as cash and check.
We are offering no interest on your hair transplant procedure, Hair Follicle Regeneration PLUS treatment, and Exosome Treatment if the total amount is paid in full within 18 months.
To estimate what your monthly payment would be:
- Enter the estimated procedure amount you are looking to finance into the payment calculator
- Refer to the chart: No Interest if Paid in Full within the Promotional Period *
- Specifically, find 'Promo Period -> 18 month' (our Care Credit promotional period is ONLY 18 months)
- On this line you will see what your monthly payment would be for 18 months, for the estimated procedure amount.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Ask us for details.
Think of CareCredit as your own health, wellness and beauty credit card. Whether it's plastic surgery, facial rejuvenation or a skin care visit, you shouldn't have to worry about how to get the procedures you want. That’s why we're pleased to accept the CareCredit health, wellness and beauty credit card. CareCredit lets you say "Yes" to recommended surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, and pay for them in convenient monthly payments that fit your financial situation.
With special financing options*, you can use your CareCredit card again and again for your cosmetic needs, as well as at 200,000 other healthcare providers, including dentists, optometrists, veterinarians, ophthalmologists and hearing specialists.
It’s free and easy to apply and you’ll receive a decision immediately. If you’re approved, you can schedule your procedures even before you receive your card. With more than 21 million accounts opened since CareCredit began nearly 30 years ago, they are the trusted source for healthcare credit cards.
Learn more by visiting www.carecredit.com.