Payment methods accepted:
- Debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover)
- Check (made out to Hair Transplant & Restoration Center)
- Cash (not preferred unless paying exact amount)
*Please note: We do not take insurance because we are considered cosmetic.
We accept third-party financing through CareCredit for services/treatments/procedures. If planning to use CareCredit, all CareCredit account funds must be approved and in place before arriving at our office.
(We do not take CareCredit for the purchase of a laser cap or any purchase over $200 that includes a product with sales tax.)
Providers set their own CareCredit promo period terms, and through CareCredit we offer:
- For all purchases $200+: No interest if the amount financed is paid in full within 6 or 12 months.
- For all purchases $1000+: Reduced APR & fixed monthly payments until paid in full for 24 or 36 months (14.90% for 24 months, 15.90% for 36 months).
To estimate what your monthly payment would be:
- Enter into the payment calculator the estimated amount you want finance.
- A chart will generate multiple financing period options, please note only our financing period terms listed above to find your estimated monthly payment.
Check to see if you prequalify by clicking the button below. There is no impact to your credit bureau score to see if you prequalify. Then apply for a CareCredit credit card in a few clicks.
Think of CareCredit as your own health, wellness and beauty credit card. Whether it's plastic surgery, facial rejuvenation or a skin care visit, you shouldn't have to worry about how to get the procedures you want. That’s why we're pleased to accept the CareCredit health, wellness and beauty credit card. CareCredit lets you say "Yes" to recommended surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, and pay for them in convenient monthly payments that fit your financial situation.
With special financing options*, you can use your CareCredit card again and again for your cosmetic needs, as well as at 200,000 other healthcare providers, including dentists, optometrists, veterinarians, ophthalmologists and hearing specialists.
It’s free and easy to apply and you’ll receive a decision immediately. If you’re approved, you can schedule your procedures even before you receive your card. With more than 21 million accounts opened since CareCredit began nearly 30 years ago, they are the trusted source for healthcare credit cards.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Ask us for details.
Learn more by visiting www.carecredit.com.