In addition to the revolutionary CNC system, Cesare Ragazzi Laboratory develops powerful treatments to improve the quality of healthy, naturally growing hair. At the Hair Transplant & Restoration Center, you can access several product lines designed to grow hair, deep-clean, and balance moisture in the hair and scalp.
If you’re concerned about hair loss, then you should be concerned about the health of your hair and scalp. Despite the role of genetics in hair loss, there’s a lot that men can do to reduce thinning, preserve fullness, and slow down the hair-loss process. Genuine CRLab products from Cesare Ragazzi are only available from authorized practices, and HT&RC is honored to be your exclusive Cesare Ragazzi resource in Georgia. These clinically proven at-home treatments are formulated using a trichology approach, which means that they address the biology of hair and scalp conditions.
Treatment Lines Available
Green Line: Promotes hair growth while remaining safe for use on all types of skin
Utilizes cleansing, prevention, and restoring elements through the application of essential oils and plant stem cells to deliver volume, strength, and life to thin hair
- Essential Oils: Eucalyptus, Sage, Marigold reactivate blood microcirculation, bringing new nourishment to the hair bulb, and contain properties for promoting hair growth.
- Plant Stem Cells: Apple plant stem cells, rich in antioxidant agents thoroughly stimulate cellular regrowth and boost the life of the hair bulb.
Yellow Line: Restores excess scalp sebum levels to treat oily hair
Utilizes essential oils, plant extracts and plant stem cells to purify the skin, reduce oil or sebum production, while nourishing and restructuring the scalp.
- Essential Oils: Cinnamon and ylang-ylang give new energy to the scalp.
- Nutritive plant extracts: Jojoba is similar to our natural sebum. Avocado extract controls sebum production, and mushroom extracts help get rid of excess sebum.
- Plant stem cells: Edelweiss plant stem cells have potent rebalancing and regenerating properties.
Purple Line: Restores insufficient scalp sebum levels to treat dry, brittle hair
Utilizes essential oils and plant stem cells to rehydrate, soothe, and nourish a dry, irritated scalp.
- Also, phenomenal for providing moisture to processed hair after highlighting or color treatments, maintaining its health.
- Essential Oils: Juniper, Bitter Orange, Rosewood, and Mint Essential Oils reinforce hydration, as well as provide powerful soothing, and anti-redness properties.
- Plant Stem Cells: Rhododendron has high regenerating properties and gives nourishment to hair and the scalp.
A European approach
Many American men have never heard of a pre-shampoo, much less used one. No product lines have emerged in the United States to rival the complete care delivered by Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories. These unique formulas are used in series, meaning that the proper course of treatment is identified, and then several complementary products are used in succession. Treatments from Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories don’t replace your normal hair-care products. They’re used twice a week to supplement regular cleansing and styling products. Formulated with essential oils, essential minerals, and plant stem cells, they’re also sulfate-free.
Treatment with CRLab achieves the following benefits…
- Exfoliates the scalp to prepare for treatment
- Eliminates harmful bacteria in the hair and scalp
- Reduces damage by free radicals
- Balances moisture in the hair and scalp
- Maintains sebum levels over time
- Promotes hair growth
- Fortifies hair quality
- Delivers vital nutrition for hair growth
- Protects from UV damage
Why does HT&RC recommend CRLab?
CRLab hair treatments bring Dr. Gray’s offerings full circle. Thanks to their Trichology approach, these hair-care lines resolve issues that other treatments do not. While most of Dr. Gray’s solutions focus on preventing hair loss or replacing lost hair, CRLab protects and improves existing hair while setting the stage for optimal growth. The Cesare Ragazzi products are far more effective, affordable, and convenient than intensive treatments available at salons. CRLab at HT&RC eliminates self-diagnosis and guess-work to eliminate wasted money and time. When Dr. Gray recommends a course of treatment with CRLab, you can be confident that your treatments will address the conditions at the root of your hair problem.
If you want to give your hair the very best, call Dr. Gray to discuss CRLabs or to schedule a diagnostic consultation.